EPCs: Domestic Properties

photo of a row of new domestic properties All domestic properties being marketed or sold need to have an Energy Performance Certificate. The EPC is a legal document and is required as part of the Energy Performance of Buildings Directive.



photo of a heat efficiency chart showing coloured efficiency bands.Landlords

All domestic properties being rented require an EPC at change of tenant. This includes both private and housing association rented properties.

EPCs can only be produced by qualified and accredited assessors and Ashby Energy are pleased to be able to offer discounts for volume orders.